About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Razzle, Dazzle Jeez Medazzle



Razzle Dazzle Jeez Medazzle
I picked a gift from the trinket shop at Gazele
A little white diamond
set on white gold that resembled
the white shiny star
that led the shepherds to the stable..

tinsel
Razzle Dazzle Jeez Medazzle
The gift I wrapped in a blue ensemble
with a blue ribbon tied
to the top
done with some battle
of a tricky job dabbled..

Razzle Dazzle Jeez Medazzle
Guess who the gift
was to be given with much tickle
To me, pour moi le présent
est très enchanteresse
parce que mon baiser est pour vous ce Noël
(for me the present is very enchanting
because my kiss is for you this Christmas)


-shobana-

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty I am learning new things even you can be bribed with diamonds and a tickle. Don't believe all that people tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya CC, diamonds are a girl's best friend aren't they??:)

    ReplyDelete