About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Shooting Stars

She laid out her plans very carefully
on a silken blanket..
Some had  little velvety decors
surrounded by little diamond shaped stars
glittering with promises
of magic..


The year of 2011 seem to rush
through the last few hours..
The listeners and the dreamers
maketh the year brand new..
The listers and the headers
seem to envision
a new Earth
that promises the freedom
of caged birds..


May the year ahead
come knocking with tallied tarrot cards
where the beginning and the end
is one of endless
shooting stars..

-shobana-


2 comments:

  1. Twinkle twinkle little star. I can only see one so far. Well as I was telling this turkey that is the sun and I am going to set you free. We are going to throw our plates away and live on
    manna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CC, happy new year my dear friend..hope it brings with it everything nice and spice up your life..

    ReplyDelete