A Reading Anyone??

It was one of those days when I had to get into work early - my colleagues had appointments scheduled for them which preceded my intentions of waking up a little late into the morning as sleep totally evaded me the whole night through. Have you ever wondered at the limitations lack of sleep can implode upon a being. Well I am a total zombie when I lack sleep. Is it any wonder that it resonates with the beauty of an individual - yes, very much so...

The clouds overshadowed my enthusiasm which was totally nil on my drive to work. Something about those clouds - they just fascinate me. It is like there is a whole new kingdom in the sky when you take a closer look. Its no wonder writers and poets and even biblical passages have written of them.

I took a drive downtown once, something I rarely do just to avoid traffic..it was in the greater part of the morning when some have what they call brunch when they miss their breakfast and settle for an in between breakfast and lunch. All through the way, I watched the sun in the distance - very much apparent just sort of guiding me to my destination. I always think the sun follows me in this context..The old adage of the sun used as a guidance in telling time, the direction of east, west, north and south (before the compass came in handy that is) and even the prediction of weather which come to think of it tells us what to wear for compatibility brings my thoughts to this question..have you ever heard of astrological compatibility? Well, I looked up the definition of compatibility in the wiki just to get a barage of different words spelling the same meaning and I stumbled upon "astrological compability" and this is what attributes to its meaning : -


The affinity between two individuals is known as compatibility which is also known as Synastry and is the study of the relationship between two individuals using a relative study of their natal charts. The relationship between their planet positions, signs and houses are analyzed to how compatible they are with each other. The study is based on the distribution of energy in their individual and combined charts.

Fancy that, in some instances you need astrological compatibility to sustain a relationship. So then to continue with the guidance of the sun - did you know that astrological compatibility is denoted by the direction of the sun? Well, did you..tell me no and I will get into this lengthy discussion which might bore you to death about the sun and the moon and the planets!! They constitute to the whole planetary introduction to astrological nuances.

Anyway, I am on the brink of madness when I think of how I missed out on my astrological charts being read before an eventful occurence in my life. I have missed out on the chance to let the planets coincide with my genial thoughts..so giving in to the notion that life is all about taking chances, more so missing chances in my case..a little melancholy when I come to think of it but then I have survived so I suppose the chances are stretched out for me for a bit.

Well on that note,  this is me signing off for the week, wishing Malaysians who will be celebrating the Chinese New Year either directly or indirectly as it is a long weekend ahead - a celebratory time and to those from the outer circumference of Malaysia - a great week ahead..and hmmm...chances anyone?? :)

shobana



Comments

  1. Well I think I see you as a fortune teller Shobana. Tey can tell people that which they wish to see. Really though considering that every star is a sun, I expect one is devoted to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you see me as a fortune teller CC, do I have the crystal ball with me..think I have a reading coming on for you..:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Labour Day - Working Together

Live Like Its The Last Day Of Your Life (Wake Up To Sunrise)