About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Struck by a Falling Comet

sitting in a heap
legs folded beneath her feet
she struck a picture perfected
by an image
of the surroundings
the color of pink..

her little fingers drew
on the sand
the words that
tipped hats off in spring..

I love you like a million dollars
the ones not made by man
but struck by a falling
comet burning
a fire in our soul
and bringing us
to fruitition
with
a love
between a
man and his woman

-shobana-


2 comments:

  1. I can't seem to get struck by a comet any longer
    do I need any pills. Please do not make a joke of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CC - well I am serious in joining you to try and get struck by a comet.

    ReplyDelete