On the boundary of victory

Enveloped in a cloud of despair
she takes her stand..
escape her intention
her disillusioned aggrieved
emotions bereft of feeling..


In the consoles of a human mind
does it ever occur that emotions can bind
and take control?

In the tales of age past told
wasn't there one who shook the world
and staged a life in glare?

Wielding a shield that needs repair
her console in the sword she buries
deep within her soul,
She directs her path
towards a stormy ride
tearing past the demons
that lunge
and are struck in retaliance..

The vanished valor
a colorless aggressor
and a darkened spirit

the vanquished her victor..

-shobana-



Comments

  1. This sounds so sad Shobana,it made me feel as though you were drinking frothy coffee and crying into that beverage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sad today dear, I feel like that sometimes. I think it may be the moon it pulls the ocean etc. Anyway I feel like 50 dollars with my new glasses and trendy nails, Are you into toe nails? Sorry to be personal, Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CC, I thought of some neanderthals struggling to vanquish villians and wrote this one out..:) Are you Doris too??

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, she must have jumped on my site. You will be saying I am Jacky next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Chiff I thought anyone could use it, I tried Doris, I was after beauty tips.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Labour Day - Working Together

Live Like Its The Last Day Of Your Life (Wake Up To Sunrise)