The Pallet of the Colorless Sky


On a quiet day did I drive one fine day
The roads empty save for a few like me
Further up I could see the entrance of the sun
Paving its way into the peacefulness of the sky..


I wondered if I could just reach for the sky
and blend the colors so it just runs dry
painted in volumes of the sunrise as would I
take a pallet of blue and smudge it with an orange dye..


The sun that slides up into the volumes of the sky
Picked a day that was quiet just as I
Brightening sparks and rays that passers-by
stare in amaze and gaze with an angled eye..


I would that someday I could reach up the sky
and share the gaeity of the sunrise
painting colors that cool the planets eye
and reach the corners un-painted
just as I
that painters proclaim as a
colorless sky..

-shobana-

Comments

  1. Hi Shobana, another great one. Make it a point to read you before I start the day these days. This poem reminds me of yesterday's "Sunset Silhouette". Remarkable as always. Still in Doha and will keep in touch - tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shobana, another great one. Make it a point to read you before I start the day these days. This poem reminds me of yesterday's "Sunset Silhouette". Remarkable as always. Still in Doha and will keep in touch - tony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tony, Great to see you here and thank you - am humbled. Yes, Sunset Silhouette did inspire me to write this poem for a bit and so it has a little bit of similarity there.
      Thanks again for your comment in spite of your busy schedule and do keep in touch.

      Delete
  3. I would like to see you paint a fence before giving you the go ahead Shobana. I admit some days it could do with a dash of colour. Now if you were to get up really early you might be amazed, best part of the sky.Well I did this morning to put the dustbin out and I forgot to look, but I am sure it was great. Nice poem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya CC - Gosh, just look and stay amazed at the sunrise CC. Thanks for the visit my friend.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Labour Day - Working Together

Live Like Its The Last Day Of Your Life (Wake Up To Sunrise)