Sunset Silhouette



I don't know if you have ever seen a sunset
The way I have - many times before
Either going down a mountain or
by the outline of the sea

I always wondered why the colors blend
bringing on dusk with a different view
Dusk being the entrance to another time zone.
I wondered if the earth wasn't a circle
but a square, if I could just walk towards the sunset
and touch it before it goes down
Somewhere below in the earth's hemisphere

And I imagine that from where you stand
you would see the outline of a shadow
which would be me and I would be known
by painters as the Sunset Silhouette.

-shobana-

Comments

  1. First get a very long piece of rope, before you get to the edge. I fell down there once and it was not pretty, Like the sunset though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, that was cute CC - thanks for the visit and hope you are feeling better.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Labour Day - Working Together

Live Like Its The Last Day Of Your Life (Wake Up To Sunrise)