The times when sorrows trail...

this day
brought me a lot of possibilities...
this day
the endless seem a notch away...
hidden in storms
awakening
sorrows seeding through..

laughter astounds me sometimes
when I see the cries oft heard  and spoken about
the ravishes of life gets me by
sometimes gets me feeling low
and sometimes it fades
the scars of old
renewing its hold on me..


this day
seems longer than yesterday
and seeks my attention in simple ways
like a look in its direction...
or maybe lost in its senseless
tailing of me..

-shobana-

Comments

  1. This is one of the lyrics I would like to market for you stanis - astounding work. Keep with the writing and will be back from Myanmar maybe tonight andn will rummage through some more of your songs (lyrics) and keep you updated.
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great tony - looking forward to your update.

      Delete
  2. This day seems to play a game, a game with you anyway.
    I am thinking of getting some coloured fingernails stick ons
    what do you think? Doris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Doris, welcome to my blog - colored fingernails stick ons sounds great, any particular color you have in mind? - shobana.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Labour Day - Working Together

Live Like Its The Last Day Of Your Life (Wake Up To Sunrise)