The Renters of the Dreamless Breeders



A wingless creation mayhaps I shall stray
and form thoughts of oblivion that sway by zealous display
For I opine with the creature of the winged
That spread wings of flight oft whilst perturbed by the wind
Be I A parody of zest forseen 
Not I, say I but a quest for men unseen

A marked target shall I not be unleashed
by the parody of the ungodly acting in sin
Shall I not see the angst of those that covert and grin
and parade an unlawful rile that proscribe
what writ I subject to my scribe
and incite a nocturne of the unwise

O that I be wakened when in peaceful slumber
and greeted by the renters of the dreamless breeders
that hearken in haste when daybreak encounter
at dawn they whisk away goaded in terror.

A wingless creation mayhaps I shall stray
from the wistful who are lost in their ways...

..

-shobana-


Comments

  1. Another one of your classics, can you tell me something about St.Michael the Archangel shobana - tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you tony and you know this is one of my favorites because of the challenge I had to face in coming up with the old English -shakespearean if you must. I'm glad you like it.
    St.Michael is an Archangel who slays demons and is the Saint for bravery and safety. Safety from the fear of the supernatural tony is what I mean and he slays demons and dragons of the world of the dead. For a Catholic, I think we live in a world for the living..:) A little of my christian upbringing thoughts here tony - shobana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Labour Day - Working Together

Live Like Its The Last Day Of Your Life (Wake Up To Sunrise)