About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Crying Rages of Hell Undone

The summer breeze wistfully leaves 
raking in the autumn fall,
The silent hum of  a moving leaf
clinging to the sound
of a playful wind chime.

The falling of a leaf that reaches the ground
wistful of leaving its place in the sun
now in dread.

The clouds that rise up with the sun
is now a thing of past,
With autumn comes a winter's touch
of chills.

A rainbow crosses a cloudless sky
the barren drought of rainbow now gone,
Filling the earth with crimson shades
of the seven colors that springs in mind.

I walk this earth but just once
Must heaven be the place under this sun.
for my footprints carry the weight
the distance traveled sometimes ravaged
by crying rages of hell undone.

-shobana-

No comments:

Post a Comment