Twinkle Twinkle Little Me















I found a place so far away 
Lit up and dyed a crimson red
I watched for tell tale signs
 that it would be a quiet starlit night

I dreamt upon those stars
Lost when Christmas brings in the tide
Of watched and awed and sometimes too 
a gift from God

I spelt the words in Greek and Bold
And silver lining and bronze and Gold
All tell-tale signs its Christmas time
some place not here or in sync with time

I count those minutes
with reckless drive
and see those minutes turn to hours
and wait for days
that bring forth Christmas
for us to gaze
and believe that stars
will shine in silver dusts
amidst the crimson dyed in rust
and  steal the show
on nights we take ourselves
on a dreamless sight.

-shobana-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Labour Day - Working Together

Live Like Its The Last Day Of Your Life (Wake Up To Sunrise)