About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Rising above the mighty waves



I love the blue whales
gliding underworld sometimes they cross the seven seas
swishing and buckling their tails they rule those majestic seas
Sometimes rising to the top, they present an elegant portrait
One that catches the eye of a vivid photographer like thee..
Swimming with grace, they grace those waters with ease.. 
A huge dimension of the spacious seas granting them the
undercurrents of mighty waves..
Strong they rule with their mighty title of "The Largest"
A mammal all in a fishy tale
Told by courtiers of written stories that has made it a
fave
I love the blue whales
Sometimes they cross my mind and I am awed
by their distant trail..sometimes with speed and others with 
a need to reign..

-shobana- 

No comments:

Post a Comment