Saturday, February 2, 2013




A Blue Thunder


A blue thunder I named it
Like an embossed picture it showed itself
Against the sky, the backdrop white and blue
I guess it was made to reach heaven too...

One day I walked a little dazed with a shattered heart
and as I gazed up, I saw a light above
Dazzling white beneath the sun of white
A dove with a mission to awaken my spirit
and leave me in a world of peace..

One day, I saw the lighted dove
I reached out, it just seemed too far to touch
My tears mingled with the sun drenched trickle
of rays that dried up my tears
and gladdened my heart and froze my fears...

A blue thunder against the sky
the backdrop white and blue
I guess it was made to reach heaven too
for I heard it whisper through the breeze
that caressed my face with gentle pressure
" I bring you tides of peace.."

-shobana-

No comments:

Post a Comment