About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Sunrise Rhapsody



I lean towards the morning with the sunrise in view
Watching it rise above a mountain of dew
I take a walk just measuring the moments anew
Just like a new day grazing past a sky filled with drapes

I take a turn running after the picturesque in queue
As I lift myself above the grass green aglow
Just watching the moment the sunrise comes in view
And sitting on a blanket of a grass filled with dew..

In an amazing kaleidoscope of colors I am me in between
The glow of the sunrise on my face shining pretty
and the song that comes to mind I sing so heart-free
I wait for the moment when the sun rise somewhere dawn East..

I wait with abated breath watching the mountains high for the Sunrise Rhapsody..

-shobana-






No comments:

Post a Comment