About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Pageviews

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Waking Up A Dream

dew


It lay benign
Once upon a sleepless dream
Tossing and turning I succumb
To the magic of a dream

Arms circled around me
I lay my head on your shoulders
I close my eyes escaping
from the storms within two hearts beating

It corners my thoughts as I linger
in an essence of sleepless wonder
I toss and turn not missing
the moments that touch my soul breathing

It stays in my mind just lingering
and I wake up with a smile just knowing
I had in you my prince of love
and I woke up...
Just waking up a dream...

-shobana-
All rights reserved. Copyright@shobana2013
www.alittletimewithshobana.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment