Friday, March 8, 2013

A Hero In This Time

Stream and slot-like canyon walls, Oneonta Gorge. Columbia River Gorge, Oregon, USA (color)


I see the world
sometimes through rough edges
pledging a life of tough times
to be had..

I see the narrow stretches
that seem so hard to cross
without a raft or kayak
with an oar..

I see the falling of a hero
someone's who's gained in wisdom and
strength and then I realize
that those little rough edges
and narrow bridges
makes one a hero in this time...

"Near peaceful waters I reside
Giving you calmness and gentle spring
of sounds that envelope you
and make you share this world
with me.."

I see the way to a secluded place and
on my way I know
Not I, Not You are alone...

-shobana-
All rights Reserved. Copyright@shobana2013
www.alittletimewithshobana.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment