Saturday, March 9, 2013




With My Timepiece At Hand

I look around and I see time passing
Little bits of nature unveiling with each passing
The hour has come for us make a pact with each one
Lifting sadness by just being there for one

I reach for the timepiece in my hand
And hear the little notes that ring at hand
Little tick-tock that rhyme
With the beat of my sadness
Of missing you one more time.

I wait for days and watch out for your smile
Running into my arms I bid a smile in return
Holding on to you I clutch my timepiece
That tells me its gonna be time to go away one more time

I reach for the timepiece in my hand
The hours at hand I hold within my grasp
telling me
I'm missing you
one more time...

-shobana-
All rights reserved. Copyright@shobana2013
www.alittletimewithshobana.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment