About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Pageviews

Monday, April 8, 2013

A Whirlwind Affair







I had an affair once
I noted it down somewhere
and told no one..

I kept it all a secret
In a journal of sorts
and called it
a whirlwind affair..
My secret lies with you....

The vision that I share
with you
The thoughts spent on a daydreaming tour
I fell in love
with my pen and paper
and called a whirlwind affair
and I think of the times
I write there..

I see those clouds
churning in blinding colors
awakening the mood in me to write
I list out reasons
to leave them hidden
but know
someday someone
will find it rare
my soul and my thoughts laid out bare...

-shobana-















No comments:

Post a Comment