About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Pageviews

Monday, April 1, 2013

Storm of Sorts




I tried to run
in a storm of sorts
my footsteps bridging
a thousand miles..

away from the storm of my heart
away from the noise
I listened with a deafening sound
and caught on my fears...

Each time I looked
I felt an eagle take flight
away from the dangers at sight
away from the gloom

                               My footsteps I cling to
                             the run of a thousand miles
                               each thought and word
                           eclipsing the beat of my heart...



                                       -shobana-
                      All rights reserved. Copyright@shobana2013

No comments:

Post a Comment