Friday, June 7, 2013

Little Roses of Me




Daydreaming of what is to be
I keep seeing little roses of me
Yellow the color of mystic senses revealing

I keep hoping that someday we'll meet
Somewhat engaging is what we should be
with each other, of each other, stand by each other
Taking matters into the next thought of frame
Taking each other in a dream filled awakened sense of relief

O to be in love with you
I share a dream like any other
Who share the passion of love
O to be in love with you

I walk in a timeless zone
I tell ya..hmmm

I wait with unbridled sense of nerve wrecking fortitude
To feel your touch...hmmm
I tell ya..

I keep seeing liitle roses of me in your arms..

hmmm...

-shobana-
All rights reserved. Copyright@shobana2013
www.alittletimewithshobana.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment