About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Pageviews

Saturday, August 10, 2013




 
 
 












Continuing with my trip to England...



Gracing Her with Candles and making it a prayer
I was led by the Holy Spirit to a land of the fair...

My modern day spirits I shared with a cheer
to the maiden that walks with me, the toast of my beer..

I beam a little smile on a sunny morn there
For my voyage that blessed me with a laissez faire...


Sometimes family moments and candids often tell far too much than what transpire, don't you think or does it take you into little unseen captures that you don't sometimes care...

Enjoy and take a moment to see the beauty that awakens you each day making you come alive
with moments captured by a stare - shobana

No comments:

Post a Comment