About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

When the Nightingale Sings

Pictures of Nightingale

Above there is a lonely paradise
Where perched on a branch sings a Nightingale
Its wings of flight clipped by the strains of time
A lonely bird it sings a lullaby...

"I sit on a tree branch
Shadowed by leaves
I sit on a tree branch
Where the sunlight streams in
I wait for the nightfall
when butterflies lie and listen to me sing
them a lullaby.."

"Butterflies that swarms daylight
in beauteous colors
of spring bright and light
Your wings are the color of red, blue & white
and often shaded by the leaves green
that have sprout"

I am a Nightingale that sings at nightfall
I am the voice of the forest at night..

-shobana-
All rights reserved. Copyright@shobana2013

No comments:

Post a Comment