About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Monday, October 7, 2013

Colors Spring They Avert Your Vivid Eyes



Have you ever waltzed with the bees
Have you ever sung to the trees
Have you ever walked where footsteps never tread
Have you ever watched a sunrise from bed..

Have you seen all those flying butterflies
Colors spring they avert your vivid eyes
Have you heard them breathe on those flowers they kiss
with a whisper that is taken far by winds..

My Garden that sits atop
Far above the mountains peak they adopt
Passing clouds and rainbows that display above
A paradise that many fail to see..

An angel appears with her lark
Accompanied by flutes, trumpets and harp
In that garden of peace
where butterflies roam free
I believe they represent "He"

All rights reserved. Copyright@shobana2013

No comments:

Post a Comment