About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Early On a Sunday Morn




Early on a Sunday Morn
I rode the carousel down by the park
watching out for children who lay eyes on me
wondering why an adult I ride..

Early on a Sunday Morn
I woke to the dream of songs
Angel harps ringing into my mortal being
I rose with a smile and a yawn..

Early on a Sunday Morn
Birds are cheeping and flying around
The trees just standing by my home they hide
the sunlight that comes after dawn..

Early on a Sunday Morn
A week since past and now I start my path
into another week in sight
I wish for the best and live the rest
of my journey counted and timed to the last.

All rights reserved. Copyright@shobana2013

No comments:

Post a Comment