About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Friday, January 31, 2014

By My Light



Brimming with pride I stand afar
Watching, heating the night
O that the darkness extinguish
By my light...

O heart that doth heap me praise
I hear thy voice ring in thy grace
In waves of hope thy fire trails
In waves of hope thy fire trails

O light of the dark
Once lit up my life
and troubled my heart
to bleed in thy tear

O heart that doth heap me praise
I hear thy voice ring in thy grace
In waves of hope thy fire trails
In waves of hope thy fire trails

The darkness of night you lit up with clear
Unending simmer of a dimness not feared.

-shobana-
All rights reserved. Copyright@shobana2014



No comments:

Post a Comment