About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

(Please share for the passengers on board MH370)

Moderation

Devoid of affection I breathe 
taking in fresh air mingled with pollution
I chance a space that's free that
which my labored walk can hardly breach..

I break the yoke of angst
I am but a freedom fighter
Wanting to be set in a perfect world
Where the breach of promise lives...

No weapons to cast at one another
My word address
No suspicious characters
To rise up against my shadow
No lies to cover my words
I am entrusted with the truth
No race but one
No religion overbearing
I believe in my own
I do not connive nor do I persecute
I cast aside my vengeance
To monopolize a freed world
I live as I should
In moderation - shobana

My book is retailing for RM20-00 and delivery is free of charge. Please place your orders via my email mz.sgomez@gmail.com. Thank you.
https://alittletimewithshobana.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment