The Milieu of Contempt




I have written what I have written
And the story begins with you

Far away from eyes that glare
I become the centerfuge
Of a milieu where words are read unscripted through
Trailing wonders of the written with a subject of taboo

For none can evade the thoughts of a great mind like you
When you scripture the words that are true
Awaking angst and pain in the midst of a train
of a language that abhors you.

Wailing madness screeches words in plain astute
Awaking senses of blindness in you
Erupting motions that sometimes masks the person of you
In the written you ascertain a clear view

Once I have written what I have written
I beg to grant you
The freedom to realign the pen too..

For to choose the subject is to gain the respect of the scroll that shows what you do - shobana

-shobana-
All rights reserved. Copyright@shobana2014


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Labour Day - Working Together

Live Like Its The Last Day Of Your Life (Wake Up To Sunrise)