About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Pageviews

Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Wilderness of Your Yield



It was when the journey met with hinges that I felt
its breaches for a lonely path
Taking a little time to feel the heat and the moment's ride
becomes like the weather - a little downtrodden..

I raise my hands up to you Lord
For the hills and the mountains in view 
Would it matter that I was known as a passerby in a strange clone
called  paradise...

As my companion rides with me
I bask its might in speed
The horse and I we heel ahead with time

The view O Lord sometimes cast in clouds
Makes my tears worthwhile
in riding storm
and it creaks a cheer sometimes out of fear
It is my pride I hear deep within me

Its when I laugh out tears amid my fears in gloom
On those of days of cheers
I bid thee years of fortitude or even see the magnitude
of the vacant - the wilderness of your yield.

-shobana-
All rights reserved. copyright@shobana2014

No comments:

Post a Comment