About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

An Afternoon Tea of Sorts



An Afternoon tea of sorts
An engaging with a vignette
Croissants and sandwiches, some delicates like curry puff
An engagement and an encounter..

O miss the misdemeanor
Of etiquette such tender
A gloved hand in lace
Makes a chagrin of the glaze

Flavor the mini dishes
Exquisite in taste
I drink my tea with a toast
to the  upper class English Boasts

A sip at one and a nibble at some
And there to share are Gloats..
Never mind the misadventure
For a tummy filled with less than an ounce
Gains stardom in standard Pounds..

-shobana-
All rights reserved. Copyright@shobana2014


No comments:

Post a Comment