About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Bridging Sunset



Over calmness I walk the bridge to sunset
Hiding in colors among clouds that creak in between the shadows of the night
The waters filled with submerges of resplendence
I stand adorned with reflection

Would the love between the waters and the sunset
Set a line over horizons orange
And by the seas of the calm in attendance
I watch for the sun glow of magnificence

Away stands the bridge of time
Taking me into sunset calm
Magical waves setting ablaze
A picturesque setting
I walk the bridge with rays eclipsing
the tireless motion of an evening escaping
A heated embrace of a creative sensation

I walk the bridge that leads to the sunset

-shobana-
All rights reserved. Copyright@shobana2014

No comments:

Post a Comment