Rainbow to my heart

rainbow through the trees

She sees with her heart singing with voice loud
"O how I love thee the rainbow to my heart
You come in seven colors spreading your splendor
where the sun meets the eye of a fall"

Why does the sky have the beauty of your colors why
and why does she stand beneath its hue
O the seven colors that make the heavens
I wish I could spread your hue too
For she and I and you and me
We color the world in free strokes too

Far across the horizon I view
Amidst trees that salute you
She and I, we stand with awe
While your colors come streaming through

-shobana-
All rights reserved. Copyright@shobana2014







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Labour Day - Working Together

Live Like Its The Last Day Of Your Life (Wake Up To Sunrise)