About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

When the flowers awaken your spirit



Sometimes the flowers awaken your spirit
When you feel its tenderness within your fingers
The gentleness and the passion of its lingering
I wonder at its strength when so soft

The quietness of its beauty notwithstanding
It shouts its presence to everyone
I sometimes feel its dazzle walking down the fields
Where the blooms are in a parade of sheer gilt
Without the glitter of its name
Its beauty thus un-matching, the gilt a mere charade
Its matted threads of beauty
I bask in its showcased feel...

-shobana-
All rights reserved. Copyright@shobana2014

No comments:

Post a Comment