About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Monday, October 26, 2015

On Rainbow's End

Image result for free image of a rainbow
Of a rainbow did I once venture
Taking a ride on its majestic color
The blue mingled with a distant tremor
Of darkened clouds at the end of its tether

It rained a few minutes before the spring of summer
The sun hidden within tear filled clouds of wonder
Watching from a distance I saw it form colors
On Rainbow's End appeared the stature

Of a Rock that stood witness to this creation of stunning color
O how does it adorn the sky with wonder
I see its shape and gasp at its gorgeous splendor
There is no beauty that can match its rapture
Maybe that's why it appears in the sky where none can capture...

-shobana-
All Rights Reserved. Copyright@shobana2015

No comments:

Post a Comment