About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Pageviews

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Frenchman and His Lady

Image result for free image of a french man and a lady



I took a walk in Paris one night
And watched the lovers there charm the sights

I watched a Frenchman and his lady love
They kissed with hot love and their passion oozed
As they gazed into each other's eyes
I could see that they were oblivious to the world that stares

He got on his knees with a rose in hand
And proposed to her with a tender heart
She looked him from the height of her stilettos
Her racing heart I hear from as far as the stars

I guess it was a liason-french 
A two-some passion that showed each love
A yes it was to the man who dared
To set her heart race with astounding speed

Ah, the French they love their women with fervor
They speak the language of romance for sure
Their passion is much sought after
One day I shall have me Frenchman as a lover...

-shobana-
All rights reserved. Copyright@shobana2015



No comments:

Post a Comment