About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

When We Dance

The softness of the evening turns to night
Dusk bringing in soulful nights
From the stars aligned for Love

We sit staring into eyes
Outside the street lights shine so bright
Our Eyes hold the promises of hushed love

In the background the music plays a love song
That unites hearts and minds of lovers
Our favorite song comes on and we alight

You take my hand and we walk to the dance floor
I lay my head on the softness of your shoulders
And we move to the rhythm of the music

As we waltz, the stage comes alive with lovers
Our dance of love makes music of our love
The music fades and the lovers disappear

When we dance, its just you and I...

-shobana-
All rights reserved. Copyright@shobana2015

No comments:

Post a Comment