About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016

Image result for free image of fire crackers

As a New Year dawns
I wish with all my heart for Joy
The Joy to be with my past intercepted with the present TO face a future full of HOPE
The Joy to know that I sometimes lost and still awake with a winning smile
The Joy that a hope is risen when the trials come washing down
A Joy to not give up when all I wanted was to turn back the clock
The Joy to know that no matter what
I am still a force to reckon...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE - MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU IN 2016!!
GOD BLESS

-shobana-
All rights reserved. Copyright@shobana2015

No comments:

Post a Comment