About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Teacher Be Thy Name




How old was I
When I met you
From the womb to the classroom
A different teacher groomed

Each lesson I learnt to value
Before I valued I had to learn
And who but thee
Could I trust to guide

You have such an important name
One that conquers Man and His Dream
To mould me into the one I Am
And I in turn live and share the lessons taught
And put to practice the preacher's notes

You play the part of a guiding light
And none can match your arduous task
If the world is a literate one
There's none to thank than the Masters of thy art..

Teacher be Thy Name.

-shobana-
All rights reserved. Copyright@shobana2016

No comments:

Post a Comment