About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

I Once Trailed A River

Image result for free image of a river

I once trailed a river that lead to the clouds
With its image imprinted in the quiet waters
The colors a mirror
I stared at the splendor
Of the inscription on water

Pockets of Clouds they seem to glow
White dotted cotton with a touch of blue
The green of the grassland cradled its flow
The dual of its purpose
To water the growth

I stood on the dry land
And watched it fade away
Deeply etched imprints 
It left my way

As the dark of the nightfall
Shadowed its flow
I walk away uplifted
It to be the most beauteous show


-shobana-
All rights reserved. Copyright@shobana2016

No comments:

Post a Comment