About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Windows to the Soul

Image result for free images of a pen and paper

This fascination I have
I have indulged in with no regard for lost time
A pen and a paper
A blank page that comes alive
With written scripts and doctored myths
Of stories told and decrees held captive
Where a dwelling is subject to a clause defined
Marriages solemnized and torn apart

Every page with dotted lines
With a promise to wreck or create a line
That inspires one to read and rhyme
A treasure of knowledge tested with time..

Give me a blank page and I will make a prized possession of it.
I will fill every space of a blank page just to have my voice heard - shobana

-shobana-
All rights reserved. Copyright@shobana2016

No comments:

Post a Comment