About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Pageviews

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Is God Ever Wrong

Sometimes I wonder at the times
Isn't there a check and balance
Even in God's Good book
I see the times and I wonder now

Was God Wrong to create a world
so divided by race and its creed
Doesn't that invoke a disparity
Multiplied by the power of Greed

Greed overpowers Man's senses now
They reap what they sow
And today we are hit with stones
By the very act of savagery and injustice
laid long before God walked the Earth

I woke up to a morning of thinking
Did the word of my God tell me
What I wanted to hear
Only
The stark reality just isn't clear
There is no wisdom in the current

There is deep pain in my heart
As I think of all that's done
To my world that was once an ideal place to be

There is injustice Lord to the suffering ones
When the powerless are besieged into drudgery

I feel a sense of unfairness
take hold of me
I feel a sense of destitute
within me

Each day as I pray
I remember the pain
But it just doesn't go away

So I ask Is God Ever Wrong
Because Today I've been wronged
And I want to be set free
To walk and leave my footsteps
In a world that 's sold it soul to the  Powers of the Mighty.

-shobana-

No comments:

Post a Comment