About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Pageviews

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Just Like The Flower Wreath

 I cast an eye towards that which captured my attention
O its magnificence was profound
The fragrance was of nature
One that's been emulated but none so close

It inspires the air around me
Intoxicating and making me feel its beauty
The freshness just as a spring of water
Gushing Forth from the wells of divinity

I know it will be a past someday
Its freshness gone and its fragrance a thing that once was
But the images and beauty will stay transfixed
In the memories I've stored in my mind

A mind so refreshed and encumbered
I wish I could relive each moment
But life is just like the breeze
You look back and its past
The future uncertain
And living each day the only thing you can grasp..

-shobana-

No comments:

Post a Comment