HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY





Valentine
Where does love lead?

From my heart it leads to yours
With mirth of ecstasy and softness
Just like the petals of a rose
Scented and full of freshness
With never ceasing beauteous richness

Valentine
I cherish these moments of renewed vows
When once more we whisper words of love
Just like we did the first time
And feel the surge of bliss and ecstasy
Each time I hear you say to me

‘You, My Valentine
Will never cease to amaze me
With your beauty
You endow me with the gift of love everlasting

So charmed and blest!

-shobana-
All Rights Reserved. copyright@shobana2017

Comments

  1. Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information. Thanks. For more information visit extreme incense

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Labour Day - Working Together

Live Like Its The Last Day Of Your Life (Wake Up To Sunrise)