Why when on rainbow wings I fly



Why do you only appear after a shower of rain?
Should I think that maybe 
Just Maybe 
You want to dazzle me after darkening the clouds
And bringing down a torrent of rain
And leaving the place 
Just Maybe
Sparkling clean

Why do your colors match that of the heavens
Should I think that maybe
Just Maybe
It is so angels are endeared to sing

O the wonders are seven
Even in heaven
On rainbow wings I fly

They spring from the sky
And reach just so I
Can whisper in joys true say

Why do you bring on these feelings of gaiety
It is so that the world can be humbled at your beauty
and temerity.


-shobana-

All Rights Reserved. Copyright@shobana2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Labour Day - Working Together

Live Like Its The Last Day Of Your Life (Wake Up To Sunrise)