About Me

My photo
Just me and the color blue. The recipient of the "Top 10% badge" for the Inkitt Grand Novel Contest for my entry : The Christmas Duet.

Friday, September 22, 2017

What else did you do in the Gold Coast? - A tale in pictures..

I saw breathtaking scenery that ran a ripple down my spine..
And I had to just blend in with the beauty...
A kaleidoscope of colors outlined the skylines here
making it a dreamy evening awaiting dusk...
I played on a swing and became a child once again
flying high up and then down again...
I had the park all to myself
Not a soul in sight
Just me on a swing in the park on a Friday morn..
I saw this cutie on a morning walk
Alone and waiting for his breaky I'm sure...
The night life soared just like its venue -
the tallest building in the Gold Coast..



I think a snap of me in front of a tree
and parking bays empty shows its a holiday... 
Of course a tatoo studio, what else could it be???


The clean, cool air nourished my senses
In the midst of nature, I stood refreshed...
I was excited, the kangaroos and koala will I see in a matter of minutes
you see...





Mr Blinky and I took a shot together, boy was I excited
he is such a charmer!!
There's Mr Roo, Mr Kangaroo - just taking it all in his stride...



The glee on my face was so apparent.
I had a marvelous time in this wondersome sanctuary...

Time to catch the train for a ride around the sanctuary..

Boy was it worth it, it brought back childhood memories...


to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment